In 2022, the Childhood Infections Research Program, directed by Dr. Mark Denison, and the Clinical Pharmacology Training Program, directed by Drs. Bjorn Knollman and Sara Van Driest, are accepting applications for their T32 programs via this link: Click here to access the T32 Common Application. Please see below for important dates and materials required for applying.
- January/February: Common application (via REDCap) is distributed via Vice Chair of Education's office
- March 15: Applications due
- April 15: Interviews completed
- April 30: Trainee selection and notification
Materials Required for Application
Note: all application materials should be uploaded via the REDCap common application.
- Candidate's CV or Biosketch
- 2-3 page research plan for mentored research efforts, including specific plans for publications expected to arise from the work. The research plan should include a description of the candidate's explicit role in the work and sources of funding for the work. Every research plan must included some discussion of sample size and power. The mentor should read the research plan prior to submission.
- Candidate's ½-1 page career goals statement, including plans for pursuing an investigative career in academic medicine
- Mentor's letter of support describing commitment to mentoring and the candidate's promise for future academic success. The mentor's letter should include the following: mentor's mentoring experience and applicable research experience, sources of support for trainee's work, a statement that the mentor has read and approves the proposed research plan, and a detailed mentoring plan
- Mentor's (and Co-Mentor's, if applicable) Biosketch
- 1-2 additional faculty letters of support in addition to the mentor's letter of support
All application materials are due March 15, 2022 at 11:59PM CST.
If you have questions specific to any of the programs, please reach out to the appropriate program director(s). If you have questions or experience any difficulties with the application itself, please reach out to Mary Lou Millett (email@example.com).