We participate in the ERAS fellowship application process. Applicants may be invited for a virtual interview from August to October.
Our program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Additional information about the match is available at on the NRMP website.
Following are the application requirements.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics or Medicine-Pediatrics
- Three letters of recommendation
- School of Medicine transcript
- USMLE/COMPLEX transcript of Step 1-3 scores
- Personal interview (pending review of application)
Additional information is available from the Office of Graduate Medical Education.
Please contact Mattie Goostree below for more information regarding the program or application process.
Associate Program Manager