We participate in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and only accept applications in this manner. Our program number is ACGME ID: 3254711045.
The Pediatric Cardiology fellowship is a Fall match. ERAS program applications are available starting mid-July for positions starting the following July. We will begin reviewing applications within 1-2 weeks of receiving them, and our deadline for submission of applications is one month after the application start date.
We offer positions through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) fellowship match, and our NMPR # is 1702325F0. Match lists must be submitted through the NRMP by its deadline in late November for positions starting July 1 of the following year. The results of the match are released both to programs and to applicants approximately six weeks after the lists are submitted.
There are many more applicants to our program than we can interview. Interviews are offered by invitation and are conducted between the end of August and mid-November after review of the application materials. As a result, we encourage you to apply early. The following are minimum requirements for application to the training program:
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics or Medicine-Pediatrics
- Completed application
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably including your residency program director and at least one pediatric cardiologist
- School of Medicine transcript
- USMLE/COMPLEX transcript of Step 1-3 scores
- ECFMG certification if pertinent
- Personal interview (by invitation)