We participate in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and only accept applications in this manner.
Initial application submissions are received from July 15 through October 1. Applicants are then invited by the Fellowship Program Director to interview from August to November after review of the application materials. As a result, we encourage you to apply early.
The Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Training Fellowship Training Program at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine accepts applicants with H1 and J1 visa status.
Additional application information is available on the Office of Graduate Medical Education's website. The following are minimum requirements for application to the training program:
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics or Medicine-Pediatrics
- Completed application
- Three letters of recommendation
- School of Medicine transcript
- USMLE/COMPLEX transcript of Step 1-3 scores
- ECFMG certification if pertinent
- Personal interview (by invitation)
Associate Fellowship Director